How we use your Data
The details we collect from you will be used to interact with you in relation to your account with Fuel The Music, assess eligibility to support you, respond to your enquiries and send you information about our subscription options, support, products, services and updates on our website.
What Data We Collect
We collect the following types of information via website Contact Forms and Promotion forms:
- Your contact details including name, company, email address, fixed address and telephone numbers to allow us to return communication with you now and in the future
- The information you provide when answering questions, enables us to analyse preferences and opinions and reply with relevant information.
- We may also collect your IP address which is provided by 3rd party software including Google Analytics, web chat services and the contact forms you complete.
We use 3rd party businesses and software providers to manage the workflow and security of your data within our business. They are trusted suppliers and we have verified their compliance in accordance with our own standards and have found those to be satisfactory.
- Accounting software and banking services: To manage your financial transactions with us. This information may be shared with financial institutions and services including our Accountants and HMRC
- Marketing software: To manage correspondence with you, your preferences and gain analytical insight into your interaction methods with us. These include programmes that store data and initiate correspondence such as website analytics, email marketing, web chat, social media and re-marketing tools using cookies.
- Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) to manage your contact details and interactions.
Aside from the aforementioned third party types, please be assured your data is not sold to other organisations. If you no longer wish for us to hold or process your details, you may request for them to be removed at any time and we will oblige. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible to ask for some details to be removed, rather than all. Please contact us via email on email@example.com for more information on this.
If you decide to leave us, unless specified we will retain your details for a minimum 36 months in the event you wish to return. After that time your details will be deleted in a secure manner.
For any further details on this, please contact us via one of the following:
We would like to keep you informed of any products and services we offer. You can change your preferences or opt out at any time by changing your settings at the foot of our Marketing emails or by emailing a clear and detailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights to Access your Data
You are entitled to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like us to send this to you, please contact us by emailing email@example.com . We may undertake some extra ID checks as a safeguard.
It is important to us that the data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You may request for details to be amended, or even removed if they are incorrect.
You may contact the ICO via the following details in the event you are dissatisfied with our handling:
ICO Phoneline – 0303 123 1113
If you wish to discuss any of the above, please contact us via: